Thursday, December 13, 2012

CHRISTMASSSSSS!!!!!! AAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH CHRISTMASSSSS!!!

         OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!! CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 12 DAYS AWAY!!!!!! Whew, glad I got that out when I did. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. You can see all the beautiful decorations in all sorts of styles. The beautiful colors and the warm clothes are my favorite. Im the type of person that would rather be freezing cold than even a little bit hot. So, during winter I get to wear big oversized sweaters, scarves, gloves , leg warmers, boots and HATS!!!! I am honestly so excited to bring all that stuff out again! Christmas is about spending time with God and your family, but you cant really forget the fact that on Christmas Day you get a crap load of presents. Now, I dont take anything for granted. AT ALL. I am greateful  for everything I have and get. The best thing about christmas is the smells and tastes. You have all those delicious smelling candles (that you just want to eat), the AH-MAY-ZING food, and THE HOT DRINKS! Now, im not usually into hot drinks but I cant help but love the christmas ones. Theres Hot Chocolate with the little marshmallowes, Different coffees, and even Eggnog (ew). Im proabably going to post during christmas break or on christmas, so I'll let you guys know whats going on in my life!

Wanted: CHRISTMAS COME FASTER!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment