Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Some People Never learn....

Okay, its been a while since I was last on. A LOT has happened in that time. I have lost friends and grown closer to my bestfreind. This post is going to be all about drama. A certain someone( Im not naming.) has betrayed me. Actually she has betrayed me more than once. Now, being the good person I am I gave her a second chance. SHE BLEW IT!!!!! Which really makes me laugh. This person went to my bestfriend behind my back and tried to get her to hook , lets call her El Diabla, and the guy I really like up RIGHT AFTER I TOLD HER I LIKED HIM! Well, my bestfriend had none of that she set her stright. As did I after I found out. Then after all that I gave her a second chance. A few weeks later my friend found out that one of her friends likes me, she told El Diabla that thinking it would do no harm. Well, right then El Diabla aske my friend if she could hook El Diabla and him up( shes a bit desperate), Again my friend had none of that. We both set her straight right then. My friend has something very BIG against El Diabla too, but Im not going to tell that. Its her story and her job to write it. Lets just say that El Diabla is a 2-faced Liar and is NO LONGER MY FRIEND. I dont not need her crap in my life. Never did and never will. Okay, Im done ranting now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment